Monday, November 1, 2010

really?

October has come and gone with nary a blog post from me. Huh. That happened ridiculously fast. I have been spending most of my internet time tending my etsy shop and communicating briefly with people about basic, day to day items. Not much surfing the web, leisurely reading up on the doings of distant friends, or really anything other than the most practical of transactions.

Working on numerous little projects, working at the frame shop once a week, taking care of the small people who need me. Trying to stay up on the laundry, trying to do more than just tread water. This in itself has been a challenge, but I am finding that I may be emerging from a bit of a fog into what could be better days. More days that contain a purpose that I acknowledge. This is life right now, and though I have been letting it fly through my fingers a bit too quickly, I am starting to feel equipped again to engage my whole self.

No comments: