Wednesday, July 9, 2008

we still manage to have some fun

So really, i just wanted to try to post a video, and it was easy enough, although the quality from the digital camera is rubbish.
Soon enough, we will no longer have to live within a small space that combines a kitchen with a living room, and even a little bit of bedroom.  I know I keep telling people that this will be the weekend, but I think we really might move in this weekend.  This place is palatial compared with our current situation.  The girls will love it, too, poor things - they get a little stir crazy up here.  But they do enjoy a good dance party, even in close quarters. 

3 comments:

merry said...

So CUTE! I love how little kids always go in circles.

Emily said...

they used to have better moves, but once they discovered dizzy circles, there was no going back!

Lady Leth said...

I must come up and visit once you move! I am missing you guys!