Thursday, June 19, 2008

am I buggin' you? I don't mean to bug ya...

So I am just not in the mood to blog.  sorry, but who really wants to hear me moan and groan?  frankly, I am sick of me.  One of my doctors finally agreed with me, that I am not normal, that this shortness of breath and extreme fatigue may actually be a problem, so I am having my thyroid function tested.  good. maybe I will find something out.  In other news, we are painting the new place this weekend.   the sooner we can move, the easier life will become.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey Emily--

Just wanted to say that a).I am so excited for you guys to have a new place b). I hope that you start to feel better and more like yourself soon and c). congrats on this pregnancy!!!!

merry said...

Sorry, after reading the title I just got lost in thinking of Bono saying that...

Emily said...

I've been revisiting rattle and hum lately...