Saturday, May 26, 2012

back!

Ok.  I have not posted since January.  The reasons for this are simply that I have  not had regular internet service, and I have no interest in trying to type out a blog post from my iPhone.  Some people may be good at this, but I think the auto-correct might be the death of me.  One typo or wrong word substitution, and the enjoyment of a post is greatly lessened for me.


Don't you(all 3 of you) get sick and tired of hearing me whine about how hard it is to be a mother?  I do.  Seriously sick of it.  I am so easily taken off course.  I set out with the best intentions (on my way to Hell, apparently), and before I get too far, I am impatient and cranky, and expecting too much or overreacting, and I am missing the meaning of my life.  Here's to not missing it so much anymore. And to documenting it a bit more.  And maybe to writing on my phone, because then I can upload some photos, because what's a blog post without some good pictures?

2 comments:

Dad said...

Yeah, it's certainly hard to be a mother and you are an awesome one. The mood swings though, you must have gotten them from mom (tsk, tsk).

Emily said...

That must be it, Dad, you are certainly NEVER cranky :)