Thursday, May 31, 2012

a little progress

Recently I got my act together a little bit and started to make our bedroom a place that is pleasant, and not a dumping ground for the things I don't know what to do with, or am too lazy to do the thing that needs to be done with them.... Our bureau was a trash heap of things to be filed, so I cleared it off, filed/shredded, and now you can see the surface.  I put some odds and ends that I have hoarded over the years into frames.  They are colors and textures that make me happy.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am so happy to see your posts, Emily. And right before I went on a recent trip, I had actually cleaned my overwhelmingly messy room. SO I CAME HOME TO A CLEAN ONE. It was the best gift I could've given myself. Glad that you're coming home to a clean bureau these days:)