Thursday, June 13, 2013

no wonder


It's not too surprising that when you are meant to do something, and I mean MADE, formed, for a certain purpose, you will find obstacles in your way that may seem to increase as you get closer to doing that thing.  So, tough weeks?  I'm ok with you. You're a bump in my road. You're a sign that I'm getting warmer, not colder.

Trials? I will do my best to consider you pure joy, because it is you that will be used to refine me, shape my character, and the work that was begun in me will be completed.  Because God is faithful.  In finding peace with his truth, my week has improved, as you might imagine.

Today was a great day, not in any spectacular way, but in a peaceful, getting things done, enjoying the hours way.  I finished the end of the school year gifts for the girl's teachers, and they turned out pretty nicely.  They are paper flowers made from children's book pages.  But when I went to take a couple of photographs of them, they transformed into something magical, and I got a little picture happy. 3-d counts, right?  It isn't technically drawing, but it's still scratching the creative itch. 

No comments: