Saturday, June 1, 2013

Full

The last couple of days have been very full, in the best way. It's all I can do to keep my eyes propped open, and write a few words about the good things in life.

The kids have had a lot of fun things going on, yesterday and today.  Field day, time with cousins, moon bounces, face painting, and junk food of all sorts. And Dan and I have had two nights in a row of a very full house. One night of small group, and tonight an evening with our Williamson people. It's been good.  

Dan is already asleep on the sofa, and I am pretty close myself.  I just wanted to say that I am so glad to have a husband who loves to entertain, and is never happier than when feeding a houseful of people from various areas of our life.  He has made me a more flexible person, and I love seeing him bustle about, making burgers, grilling, filling drinks. It's been a good weekend so far.

No comments: