Thursday, May 30, 2013

tonight, tomorrow, tttt.... I can't think of another t word.

Okay, so, tomorrow is field day, which is going to be horrible.  I'm going to sweat my way through, with two small people tagging along... actually, they might actually be the fun part.  The girls have no idea what field day means.  They told me that there will be no running races, but there will be waterside races.  Who knows, maybe they're right, wouldn't that be fantastic?  Especially since we are on our third day of 90 plus degrees. 

And then. Two. More. Weeks. Of school. I'm actually not as over it as some moms, because I know how much my three strong personalities are going to need a break from one another, right quick. That sounds like I have Disassociative Identity Disorder, but I was referring to my children.  
 I spent this warm evening baking about 9 dozen cookies. Yup.  The oven was on.  I didn't know about the heat wave when I signed on for this!!! But at least I honored a commitment, plus there are some sweets for our awesome small group tomorrow night.

My point is actually that I did do something with my hands, but it wasn't drawing.  However, my brain is full to bursting, and I have pinned one million inspirational images to a new board, so my apologies to the few if you who follow me on Pinterst, 'cause I just blew up your home page with crazy.

No comments: