Friday, February 22, 2008

a blog full of nothing

Soooo... here I am, and a bit unsure as to how I would like to proceed.  Dan has been prodding me to start a blog (even he has one, although he never posts anything), and writing has always been a healthy outlet for me, so here goes nothing.  

Really, this is gonna be full of nothing.  I had a book as a little girl called "A Bag Full of Nothing", and I loved it so much!  A boy called Pip (I think) takes a walk with his father, and finds an empty paper bag on the way. He picks it up, and as they walk, they navigate several situations in which the bag full of nothing is filled by their experiences, and turns out to be fantastically and heroically useful.  I don't claim that this blog will ever really help anyone, but maybe all my nothings could be of interest, or encouragement, or maybe a wee bit of entertainment to someone.  Or maybe to me, which perhaps is the whole point. 

No comments: