Saturday, February 23, 2008

moving right along...

Rowan and Genevieve don't show too much interest in this piece. Mostly because they can't touch it... on the other hand, they love the one of themselves, and say sih, sih! and try to kiss it.
I'm not too sure if either of these are finished - it really is unusual to even have gotten this far on one, let alone two drawings, but here they are.  I don't really know if they are related; maybe I just worked on them simultaneously... ok, I hear some serious sadness coming from the bedroom.  If nothing else, it is good for me to see my work objectively like this, it really brings out all of the aspects that may need some help.  But for now, babies are calling.

5 comments:

Lady Leth said...

Score!!!! I found you!

Lady Leth said...

And another thing....I love all the work you are doing! It is gorgeous. And the one of the girls is astounding. Very good work--I approve :)

Jen said...

I agree - I just love the one of the girls!

merry said...

I adore landscapes and yours are particularly alluring. I think they are so peaceful. I also really love when amazing talented people do simple things because it proves that they know how to be subtle. I am a huge fan of yours.

Emily said...

thanks, for all the input - it has been a really long time since I have shown anyone new work, and your encouragement is so appreciated!