Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Bird, Vacuum, Baby. not what you'd expect.

I'm pretty excited about the fact of Imagination.  Without it, three kids wouldn't combine the influences of The Incredibles, Wild Kratts, and Word Girl into three super hero alter-egos named respectively: Bird Lady, Vacuum Man, and Baby Lady. 

Mm-hm.  Bird Lady, somewhat predictably, can fly, but she also dresses like a bird. I think she tweets too.  Vacuum Man, now he vacuums fast, in fact, he vacuums up the mess left by bad guys 'in a snap'.  Meaning he's really that fast. Faster than the speed of light.  And Baby Lady.  Yes, I left her for last on purpose.  Now, don't judge my kids, people, their understanding is limited, and they don't quite fathom the implications of this superpower.  Baby Lady shoots out babies at the bad guys. Like missiles.  Maybe they are baby-dolls, maybe they are real babies.  I didn't ask for clarification.  But there is a picture of a baby on the belly of her suit, from whence the babies fly out.  There really isn't any more to say about it, but Laser Duck has company.  

So, Imagination.  Without it, I wouldn't be laughing so hard the tears stream down...  

Quick sketch of European weeping beech... This tree makes me scribble, as you've seen. Ballpoint pen on Bristol.

No comments: