Thursday, March 6, 2008

outside! or: let's eat some dirt.

The peanuts and I went outside today... this was their first ever real walk, where they got to walk, no stroller.  Is that terrible?  It has been cold.. that is why, and they can't really move too well in their puffy coats... anywhoo, they LOVED it.  I wish I could have gotten more pictures of their gleeful faces, but they were studiously avoiding me.  They were 
afraid that I would make them go back inside or something. Also, they were shoving everything they could get their hands on into their mouths, so they wanted to hide from me a little.  But they were laughing in excitement, and swinging their little arms, and just exploring their butts off.  This will be easier on a weekend, when Dan can come too, and help keep the dirt eating to a minimum.  They are now exhausted and fast asleep in their beds.  Ah, nature.

1 comment:

Lady Leth said...

So sweet. Love their hats.