Wednesday, March 5, 2008

tidbits

  • Rowan put 2 words together last night - she said "duck please" (she sleeps with a stuffed duck)
  • it's too hot to be knitting a fatty scarf like this!
  • the girls are thrilled to be in the middle of a 4-way hug; they look like their smiles might explode off of their faces
  • this is really for my benefit
  • starting fresh with a brand new checking account is sooooo nice; my checkbook is balanced to the cent for the first time in years, literally
  • does anyone think my kids look identical?  I can't figure it out - they look so similar in photos, but then I think Genevieve looks like a Costa and Rowan looks like a Cisneros
  • I thought high-pitched, fakey laughs were really annoying until my babies started to do it - now I am a big fan
  • I'll tell you what does annoy me:  having a desire to learn how to knit a sock, and no 5th double-pointed needle.  having a desire to start a little painting, and no accessible gesso.  having a desire to read some literature, and no functioning brain.  sucksville.

2 comments:

Ashlie Skidmore said...

when i see the girls in person, i cant tell them apart... but in pics they look totally different...go figure

Lady Leth said...

I think they look very similar, but there are clear differences. I agree, they are easier to tell apart in pictures.