Friday, March 14, 2008

put that in your blog!

getting ready for the bath.  stripping babies down to bare bottoms.  very enjoyable, until I realized  that somehow, Rowan's diaper came off with a big stinker in it, which I never noticed, and it ended up in a giant poo slab on my leg.  never even saw it, distracted by tiny dimpled butt cheeks, until I laid my arm in it.  awesome.  but that's not all.  oh, no.  have you ever watched a turd (terd?) be birthed into water?  apparently Rowan had not finished, and once the bath was underway she leaned forward, and out pops a little poopling.  followed by a number of others. more awesome.  out of the tub come the wet babies, out come the toys, calls for help to Daddy, scoop out the poop, scrub the tub, start the bath back up.  Dan laughed shortly, and said "blog about that!"  so I did.  sorry.

5 comments:

Ashlie Skidmore said...

HAHAHAHA

I can laugh because it happened to someone else... otherwise, i might be inclined to cry :)

but using the word "poopling" was priceless... master card commercial kind of priceless...

Lady Leth said...

Ha...I am laughing out loud, and hard. Very funny.

Jen said...

I hate the bath tub pooping and now I'm afraid it's going to happen again since since I've said that. It is altogether not cute, no matter how cute those little naked buns are! At least we haven't had bathtub diahrea. Yes. Oh no.

merry said...

Seriously, that was so funny. You choice of wording WAS priceless. Oh, my...I needed that.

Bridggymama said...

My 11 month old has pooped on the potty several times because I noticed the signs in time to bail her out. This after her brother had several poop in thr rub expirences when he was younger, yeah, that's gross times. you tell a good story.