Sunday, April 28, 2013

just keeping on

Ah, yes, it's almost May, and I am a ginormous slacker. Can you believe the spellcheck allows me to type 'ginormous'? Ridiculous. Huge-antically ridiculous. Well, this fine weather has meant that we are spending a lot of time out of doors, and consequently, falling asleep early! We all fell asleep putting the kids to bed last night, and tonight was extended family time. So sorry New Year's Resolution, you are being sidestepped for Spring.

No drawing tonight, I just needed to hang with my husband, Skype with my sister-in-law, and catch up on Call the Midwife. In other news, the kids are all doing well health-wise, and we have a well-check for the girls in 3 days. So hopefully their lungs will be sounding good. A little allergy meds seem to be helping, and I will ask about trying to step down the inhaled steroid ASAP. And then to no meds, at least for the summer. I feel so much peace in general right now, it's a delight.

What an enormously beautiful weekend. I do have some drawings planned, I will get started again tomorrow! Plus a mural to begin, so that oughtta be fun. Goodnight, Dear Void!

No comments: