Monday, March 4, 2013

Fauve landscape and my own wild ones

There is something about having all three kids miserably sick that brings a measure of peace. I mean, let's face it, they're all laid out in the living room watching Happy Feet. That's not what I meant, though. I am not waiting for any more kids to catch the fever, I'm not dividing myself between comforting and treating the sick and making sure the well don't get neglected.

I suppose this is a virus. I've got a call in to the doctor, and when I talk to her, I will feel even better. Either I'll bring them in, or I won't. But it will be decided. And I am mentally prepared for getting no sleep. Just accepting the situation does wonders for my frustration level.

My little Rowan told me at bedtime, "I was so dizzy today, I was like ER dizzy..." What? What do you mean, honey? "I was so dizzy, I should have gone to the emergency room!"

Heavens, this girl knows drama!

This was a lot more fun than the last one.

No comments: