Sunday, January 27, 2013

Oh my numb fingers...

I am completely at a loss tonight. I did a drawing, so that's good. One thing to check off the list...however, my fingers have been going numb when I draw, but mostly when I'm drawing with too much control or something. So I put down the pen and picked up done charcoal. Man I love charcoal!

It has been a long but pleasant weekend. I could've used more snow, but otherwise, it was pleasant. Now I am tired and brain dead. I am swirling a bit, emotional and foggy. My kids are wonderful, and they are also trying my patience. I need to move forward, toward something. That's something that I am not good at. Taking steps. Taking a deep breath and walking. Making an effort toward a goal. This really scares me. I don't like to set goals for myself, because then I might fail. Dumb reason, I know. So here goes. If I can post drawings when I am so out of practice, for anyone to see, I can put myself out a little farther on the limb.

No comments: