Friday, January 4, 2013

tonight. this morning. guacamole. and apples

Guacamole. I'm happy to announce that tonight there will be guacamole. Recently I discovered that, not only do I adore guacamole, but I also make some fantastic guacamole. I know!!! All these wasted years...

On to my cute newly-four-year-old. This morning, while surveying him with wonder (all my kids amaze me with their existence, but I have a SON, and that is slightly extra amazing), I said to him, "are you going to get married some day?" And he replied with a smile, "yeah...", and I half to myself continued, " you're going to find a girl you love and marry her.." He calmly replied, "you're the girl I love. I'm going to marry you." AaaHHHH. I would've liked to leave it at that, but I told him that someday he'd feel differently. He doesn't believe me. And that's ok, for now I'll take it.

Crayon and apples. Don't turn your nose up at what you've got on hand!

No comments: